Friday, June 15, 2012

My First Love by Jalal Geleta




Have you ever fall in love with girl who have everything?  Love is something that can not be explained but we know that it has the power to do whatever it wants. Love doesn’t just choose big or small, rich or poor but it includes all people. I am one of those people that love included.  I don't know the the exact day I fell in love with this beautiful girl in my class but this girl taught me a lot about love. I was looking for love from a girl who had everything. When I say this, I know in this world all people are not the same. That means one is different from another. So it was so hard to find a girl who had everything, but this girl had everything.


So all day I said to myself this girl is mine and every time I saw her I was so happy. I thought about her all the time. So one day I decided to talk to her but I was so shy and I was too afraid to talk to girls. That worried me because I heard girls don’t like guys that are shy or don’t know how to talk them. They want to be happy and they like guys make them comfortable. But I’m not that kind of guy because I'm so shy.

For me it was so difficult to talk her. But I hoped love would give me the strength to do whatever I was afraid to do. So one day after school I decided to talk to her.  I still that scary feeling was in my heart. That day, I got so close to her but I missed my chance to tell her my feelings because I was so scared.  I'm wonder why I scared of girls but I think this scary thing came from my family. I heard my father was shy like me but he was good by talking.

Two days later, I saw her walking to her class alone. I called her name. She turned around and looked at me seriously. When she did that, I got too scared to talk to her again and kept on walking. As I was walking past her, I heard a voice coming from her direction, I couldn’t believe what I heard because the voice was calling my name. I thought to myself that it was a dream. So I kept on walking. Again I heard a voice saying “I’m talking to you”. The voice was so beautiful. When I turned around, it was that girl calling my name.

In a cool way I walked toward her and we started having conversation. After that day, we started talking to each other. Little by little we became good friends. We started joking around in class and also outside and we start to known each other well. I asked her few questions about her family and she asked me about mine. We talked about many things and I decided it was the time to tell her the truth.

I asked her one day you do believe in love. She said, “Yes.” I was so excited about  what I was hearing. I asked her another question, “Have you ever fallen in love?” She told me yes she had. Then she told me she had a boyfriend. When I heard that, my heart stopped. I didn’t expect that answer. I was so sad to hear that she had a boyfriend. At that moment, my hope for love disappeared. My future became dark. But I know one thing - Love lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment