Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Family, Brother and Ramadan Celebration by Nimo Mohamud


Nimo Mohamud
11/1/11         

My brother
      My young brother has nice personality. My brother is happy and always smiles. He is generous. Because he give me everything has.  My brother is honest because he always tells the truth. I love my brother.  His personality is great.    



Ramadan Celebration
                                    
     My family and I celebrate Ramadan.  I celebrate with my uncle, mother, and sister. We cook together.  We eat together. My family celebrates Ramadan because it is important for my religion.

My family

    Hello my name is Nimo. There are five members in my family, my Father, mother, sister and brother. My parent names are Sahra, Osman. My brother’s name is Amin. And my sister’s name is Maryan. My brother was born in Somalia. My sister was born in Somalia. Today my brother and my sister live in Somalia. My family came to America in 2000. My family came to America because they want work and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment